October 26, 2021
Here is some important information regarding our school closure.
- Please make sure to have your child/children check in with their teacher through Google Classroom today(10/26). There should be an assignment for them to complete.
- If you like to have your child have a rapid test here at school, please call the school office starting tomorrow(10/27) to set up a time to have that completed with Esther DeWald.
- Students must have a consent form signed by parent/guardian before we can do the test.
- Computer pick dates and times are as follows:
- K-6 (8 – 12 if in same household) 10/26 after 2pm – 4pm
- 8-12 10/27 after 12 pm
- Meals: will be available starting tomorrow, 10/27. School Vans will be at drop off points. Please check Facebook for times later today.
- Parent teacher conferences will be postponed until Nov 4 and 5.
- Oct 28 and 29 will be normal school days (8:30-3)
- Nov 4 and 5 students will be released at 12.
- Students will need to be on Google Classrooms for most of the day. This is a state requirement. Teachers will have their schedules posted in their Google Classrooms by this afternoon.
- QIN ICT will contact parents if their child/children were in direct contact or exposure after they have completed their contact tracing.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.